- Pioneers of Frequency Medicine 03/05/2023
- What is Biophoton Light Therapy? 01/20/2023
- Implant Meridian System Disturbances 11/15/2022
- LightAsMedicine 10/10/2022
- Medicating Normal | Anti-Depressants 06/02/2022
- Its All in Your Head 02/20/2022
- Healy Device 04/26/2021
- OPINION | Vaccine: Concerns and Alternatives 12/14/2020
- The Electrical Patterns of Life 07/31/2020
- Energy That Heals 07/07/2020
- The Energy Healing Experiments 06/01/2020
- Navigating Coronavirus Panic 04/02/2020
- After Five Year Lyme Disease Battle 03/17/2020
- Making Sense of Medicine 01/05/2020
- Human Body Emits Light 01/04/2020
- Scientists Discover Light Shatters Cancerous Cells 10/24/2019
- Light as Particle 07/28/2019
- AcciDental BLOW UP in Medicine 07/28/2019
- Entanglement Particles Theory 07/28/2019
- Root Cause 02/17/2019
- Consciousness Linked to Light 01/30/2019
- TEETH ARE OUR ORGANS by Dr. Kazumasa Muratsu 01/12/2019
- Bryan Hubbard – Cell phone Radiation 09/21/2018
- Biophotons and UV light therapy 07/20/2018
- History of Research on Light 07/04/2018
- “How does energy control life? We don’t know that. We often even forget to ask such questions blinded by our successes.” - Albert Szent-Györgyi
Dr. Simon Yu, M.D.
“Think differently! We must correct the underlying problems that cause our illnesses. Only by doing so, will our bodies correct themselves and return to optimal health.”
Our earthly existence is partially formed from sunlight and requires the continual consumption of condensed sunlight in the form of food.
Photons are accurately and legitimately described as waves and particles at the same time. They are genuine wavicles.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
American astrophysicist, author, science communicator. Since 1996, he has been the Frederick P. Rose Director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space in New York City.
Thus, the photons which constitute a ray of light behave like intelligent human beings: out of all possible curves they always select the one which will take them most quickly to their goal.
German physicist whose discovery of energy quanta won him the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.